WHY A FORD CPO?
- The Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program takes the risk out of buying a previously owned vehicle. Driving a Ford CPO vehicle means driving with knowledge and confidence that the vehicle you purchased has been thoroughly inspected and comes with manufacturer backed limited warranty. A full tank of fuel, fresh oil & filter and new wiper blades is standard for every Bo Beuckman Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle in St Louis County.
- WARRANTY - In addition to a 12-Month/12,000 mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty, every Ford CPO vehicle also comes with a 7-year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty coverage.
- 172 Point Inspection - Before any vehicle can be called a Ford CPO vehicle it must pass a stringent 172-point inspection. Factory trained technicians recondition any component that does not meet program standards, or they replace it with only new Ford Motorcraft or Ford Authorized Replacement parts. Bo Beuckman Ford can provide a copy of the Inspection Checklist for your review.
- VEHICLE HISTORY OVERVIEW REPORT - You'll definitely know your history when you purchase a Ford CPO vehicle. As part of the 172 Point Inspection process, a Vehicle History Overview Report is run to identify any vehicle that does not meet Ford CPO standards. Bo Beuckman Ford will provide this report for any of our Pre-Owned vehicles.
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE - Roadside assistance is offered for the full duration of the Limited Warranty Coverage. That's 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in case of breakdown, blowout or bad weather. Roadside Assistance Includes:
- Travel expense reimbursement of up to $500 for up to three days of lodging, meals and rental vehicle
- Destination expense assistance of up to $75 to cover the emergency cost of a taxi, shuttle or rental car to get you to your destination
- Rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day for up to five days if the vehicle requires overnight mechanical repair.