Before you hit the road in a Certified Pre-Owned Ford vehicle, we put every car, truck and SUV to the test. Only the vehicles that pass our stringent 169-point inspection become Ford Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles.
WHY A FORD CPO?
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program takes the risk out of buying a
previously owned vehicle. Driving a Ford CPO vehicle means driving with
knowledge and confidence that the vehicle you purchased has been
thoroughly inspected and comes with manufacturer backed limited
warranty. A full tank of fuel, fresh oil & filter and new wiper
blades is standard for every Bo Beuckman Ford CPO vehicle.
- WARRANTY - In addition to a 3-Month/3,000 mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty, every Ford CPO vehicle also comes with a 6-year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty coverage.
- 169 Point Inspection - Before any vehicle can be called a Ford CPO vehicle it must pass a stringent 169-point inspection. Factory trained technicians recondition any component that does not meet program standards, or they replace it with only new Ford Motorcraft or Ford Authorized Replacement parts. Bo Beuckman Ford can provide a copy of the Inspection Checklist for your review.
- VEHICLE HISTORY OVERVIEW REPORT - You'll definitely know your history when you purchase a Ford CPO vehicle. As part of the 169 Point Inspection process, a Vehicle History Overview Report is run to identify any vehicle that does not meet Ford CPO standards. Bo Beuckman Ford will provide this report for any of our Pre-Owned vehicles.
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE - Roadside assistance is offered for the full duration of the Limited Warranty Coverage. That's 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in case of breakdown, blowout or bad weather. Roadside Assistance Includes:
- Travel expense reimbursement of up to $500 for up to three days of lodging, meals and rental vehicle
- Destination expense assistance of up to $75 to cover the emergency cost of a taxi, shuttle or rental car to get you to your destination
- Rental car reimbursement of up to $28 per day for up to five days if the vehicle requires overnight mechanical repairs
- Lock out, flat tire replacement and fuel replacement are covered as well.